Bus

Bus

Thursday, November 15, 2012

When I first started taking the bus, I was in a state of semi panic.  How could I figure out the schedule?  Where ARE all of the stops?  DOES the bus ACTUALLY stop EIGHTY ONE times on the way to Prov?  What do I do if I miss the bus?  Well, this blogging thing is similar to that state of semi panic.  Why can I never remember my password?  ow do I get back to the damn blog to begin with?  Ah, but here I am.  I made it here this morning....  When I actually should be packing up so I can make it to the 9:04.

I am seriously hoping that Elderly Poodle Lady does not sit next to me again this AM.  I really felt awkward the other day when she whipped Fifty Shades Freed outta her Price Rite bag.  Come to think of it, the poodle looked embarrassed, too.

1 comment:

  1. You might want to think about who will play these roles when it gets adapted to 'The Big Screen'...

    ReplyDelete