Bus

Bus

Sunday, December 9, 2012

I actually drove a car yesterday.  It was the first time in well over 2 weeks and it felt great to be behind a wheel.  I was listening to The Moth on WGBH; I love this program!  Each week, some person tells a story, a story that really happened in their lives.  This week a guy spoke about being ship wrecked and having to trek through hot sun and challenging terrain, drinking his own pee when he had hardly any water left, and thinking about his life thus far: wasted on drinking and drugs and neglecting his responsibilities to his friends; he desperately wanted to make up for all of that by making it to civilization so he could rescue the others in his party....  I was alone in the car as I listened, yet felt like I was, all of sudden, on the bus and listening to my fellow passengers.  Anyway, check out The Moth Saturdays at 2 on WGBH (89.7) on your radio.  You will not be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment